.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

 

Update

Hi ya'll,
As you can probably tell from my poor blogging habits, I am a little busy lately. I usually take an afternoon break at work and float around on the internet. THis is also the time when I post blogs, but work is busy. I guess this is partly due to summer vacations starting and also one fellow co-worker is taking care of her husband right now because he had hip-replacement surgery. Enough about work; what is new and cool that is happening?

Jes and I will be having a 3-D ultrasound next monday of our little growing baby. We are still planning on the baby's gender being a surprise, so hopefully there will be no "accidents" while watching the ultrasound. So far both mom and baby are doing well. For me, my broken leg is considered healed and I am now playing in our church softball league. Last thursday night we lost our first game, but I did have one hit-a single- and one good catch in the outfield during the game. Also, my little nephew-who was born 2months early-is doing very good. He is home and is growing like crazy. He is no longer skinny, but has chubby cheeks and is a healthly little guy.

Labels:


Comments:
Glad to see another update. I hope more follow in the next few weeks.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?