.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

 

What's Up

Well, not much to say this week. Things are going pretty good for me, Jes, the baby, my nephew Clayton. We are still working on getting the wallpaper off of the baby's room. It is a pain. My broken leg is still improving a little each day. I am trying to teach myself to walk normal again. It is strange because I never had to think about walking before; I just walked. On another note, I have been playing a new playstation game. It seems a little childish at first because it is called Lego Star Wars, but it actually is really fun to play. All the characters are lego-looking. The game follows the first three episodes of Star Wars very closely. There is even some pod-racing involved. So far, my favorite lego character is yoda. Yoda is amazing with his lightsaber, and when he doesn't need his lightsaber he rides on a little hover craft. The game is also pretty cool because to complete the each level one has to switch between different characters at different times. Sometimes R2-D2 is needed, sometimes a jedi character is needed, and sometimes people like Padme with pistols are needed, etc. It is also somewhat like the old Mario Brothers nintendo games were like; instead of collecting coins, one collects lego stud pieces.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?