.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, March 02, 2007

 

New Injury-except me this time.

During a recent hockey game, I broke my fibula, which is the little bone next to the shin bone (tibia bone). They said about 6 weeks to heal and twelve weeks for the pain to go away from my stretched ligaments/tendons/muscles. I was lucky I didn't hurt my ankle or knee, since I twisted my leg. The good news is that I didn't need a cast and I am allowed to put weight on it, as long as I am careful. I used crutches Monday-Tuesday, used only 1 crutch yesterday, and I am already walking-slowly-today. I had a lucky break it turns out. However, I probably won't be skating for closer to 12 weeks, so count me out for the season.

Sorry to all those who keep checking this post and not seeing anything new. I will try to keep up my old method of once a week posting.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?