.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, March 05, 2007

 

My First Nephew

We had an interesting weekend. My brother and sister-in-law had a very early birth of their son Clayton. My sister in law wasn't feeling well, so she went to see her doctor. THe doctor said to drive to the hospital right away. Turns out she was toximic and her liver wasn't functioning properly. She had a c-section, and now both her and the baby are recovering. Clayton is in an incubator. He is 3lbs 7ounces and 41 cm long. He is still pretty long considering being 2months early. I am thinking he is going to be a basketball star someday. We were able to see little Clayton which was really cool. So now I am an uncle and my parents are grandparents! We are all really excited and relieved to know both mom and baby are doing well. Since we are expecting our first child also, my parents gave us strict instructions to have a normal pregnancy. They said they have enough gray hairs already. :)

Comments:
Congratulations again on becoming an uncle and for the the successful birth of your nephew. I hope your sister-in-law is doing well after the C-Section. And I'll echo your parents request for Jess to have a normal pregnancy. =)
 
Thanks man!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?