.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, August 18, 2006

 

Philly Part I -- Mission Work Pics






Here is my attempt to get these pics uploaded. For some reason they just weren't working. Argh!
There was also another volunteer group of 7 people staying at CSM while we were there so they were part of our big group picture. If you know the Rocky boxing movies, this is at the top of the stairs where Rocky jogged up and down to get in shape. There actually was a guy running up and down while we were there too. You can see some of the kids we spent time with, some of the clothing supplies we handed out, and some of the cleanup and setup for the different organizations that we helped.

Comments:
Sometimes that photo upload function can be real temperamental. I'd hate to tell you about all the frustration I had getting some of those photos onto my blog
 
Yeah, I think I tried at least 6 times and it takes a long time too which doesn't make sense since I am using high speed internet. Oh well.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?