.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

 

A-Team-Who are you?

I took this quick quiz to find out who I would be on the A-Team since Jared did it on his website. It turned out that I would be the "Faceman" also known just as "Face". I can sort of see myself as Face I guess. I think I fit him better than the rest anyway. So who are you? CHeck out the site to find out.
I am Face


The Faceman is the man to talk to to get things done. He's got a fast tongue and the connections to get the A-Team out of some of their most difficult moments. Has many disguises, this smooth talker is very persuasive, and doesn't hesitate to use this in working it with members of the opposite sex.


Which A-Team member are you???

Comments:
Yeah I think the "get things done" part especially does sound like you
 
I especially loved Faceman's corevette that he always drove.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?