.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

 

Skiing Again

I went skiing again-2nd time this winter-with the youth group kids from church. I ended up doing some teaching more than skiing, which I didn' t really mind because it was just fun to be with the kids. I actually taught/helped them learn to snowboard. This was slightly difficult because I have never snowboarded before, however, I have watched many people snowboard so I tried my best. Mostly I was moral support and sometimes physical support as they tried to get up after they fell or when they tried to get their feet attached to the snowboard. IN the end, they all improved their skills greatly from when they started out, even though they often were frustrated from falling.

This coming weekend our youth group is doing a 30 hour famine in which we will be fasting for 30 hrs. We will be playing games and doing Bible lessons and doing an all-nighter. We will even be playing some broomball, which will probably just make us more hungry yet. WE are doing this as a youth group to raise money for people who are less fortunate than us and may even be starving. I hope I can make it through the day; I am sure it will be tough but also rewarding.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?